1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl with a fork.
2. Make a well in the mixture and add the oil ( or egg)
3. Pour the water into the oil mixing in circles from the oil outward mixing in the flour a little at a time.
You should have a paste somewhat thicker than a cake mix.
4. Heat a heavy bottom pan on a medium burner with a teaspoon of oil NOT A LOT OF OIL!!!
5. Spoon the mix into the pan using a large salad spoon.
Let the pancakes cook until they are full of bubbles and then gently turn them over using an egg lifter.
6. Cook for a minute. lift out of the pan and serve with cheese, jam or the syrup of your choice.
note: you can also make these gluten free using 3 tbsp of coconut flour in place of regular flour and add at the end.
If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.